In order to make sure your job goes smoothly, every Advanced Post-Tension project is run by a multi-year veteran of the construction industry. Our highly experienced team takes a proactive approach to project management to help ensure that every piece of material arrives on-site when you need it.
Our process makes it simple to:
- Identify value-engineering opportunities while they are still relevant, allowing the project stakeholders to save money.
- Identify constructability issues in advance, preventing last-minute RFIs and the labor associated with them.
- Backstop detailing errors while they are still on paper, preventing costly field modifications or emergency shipments.
- Understand where every component of the system is at any point, preventing situations where one critical piece fails to arrive on time.
- Provide information to the design team and propose fixes rapidly in the case of accidental tendon damage on site.
We manage the job so that you don’t have to manage us.